Tuesday 27 April 2010

Social Networking-QQ

qq4.bmpTencent QQ, usually referred QQ for short. It was the most popular online community in China. It is not just for Chinese, there also have multi-language supported such as English, Japanese, French etc. Today over more than 1 billion people opened accounts and 500 million active members-I think QQ is the largest online community in the world.

Tencent see so much people like this cute cartoon character, they take advantages to set up Q-Gen stores selling QQ branded merchandise such as bags, watches, cloths, toys etc.

So maybe you will ask me how to have QQ on your own laptop? It just needs few steps.At beginning you need to download the program on the official website then register, they will give you a “qq” number. After that, you could log in and choose a cute nick name than start chatting with other people.
qq6.bmp As an old customer use QQ for over 8 years, I think it is playing a very important role in my life. I can’t live without it. I use it to communicate with my parents, friends, even making new friends. I can have pet, playing games, listening music. Like the MSN, you can also have group talking here.Nowadays, people also use QQ through mobile phone. It is so convenient you can chat with your friends any place any time rather than to bring your laptop with you. But only one thing your need is to download QQ from their official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment