Tuesday 27 April 2010

Mobile Fast

iphone.jpgIn my life, 3 things are very important-The internet, mobile phone and Email. Can you live without mobile for 48 hours??? I can honest to tell you"Yes, I can!" But what about a month? one year????

Last 2 days I really have a good experience because I find the mobile phone hasn't control my life.To be honest, I should say the internet play an very important role in my life especially when I live far away from my family. So I never ever think to try the Internet Fast.

Although the mobile phone haven't control my life but I still find without it is so inconvenient in my life. For example, when I want to know the time but I realise the mobile is not in my pocket, so I should wear my watch. Usaully I use mobile alarm to wake me up but now I should use clock.

without mobile, I need to write evenything down in the paper.

without mobile, I have no idea how to go to my friend house when I can't remember her number.

without mobile, I can't text my parents that I text them every day.

But the good news is I also find it is so quite and I don't need to answer phone or text, I have plenty time to think what I want to do in the future-further study or start working?

Although Mobile phone hasn't control my life, but I think my life can't live without it.The technology is getting more and more important in people daily life.






No comments:

Post a Comment